Sunday, March 7, 2010

My List Fettish

Some of you may know I am a bit Obsessive Compulsive. I am obsessed with germs and having them on anything, I have to have things organized in "rainbow order" and I like to make lists. No need to poke fun now. We all have our own little quirks.
I will probably be posting different lists that have no usefulness, other than it being something I create in my head and keeps me awake at night. But, either way, I hope you gain some useful knowledge from them!

To start off, I'd like to make a list of lists I want to make. Enjoy!

1. Things you shouldn't touch
2. Best/Favorite Kids' products
3. Why you should organize things in rainbow order
4. Why you should read to your child
5. What you can do to make your child be successful in school
6. My favorite products (in general)
7. How to simplify your life/home
8. Favorite Books (kids and adults)
9. How to stay sane while having your kids at home with you all summer
10. Why teachers are underpaid

This is just a beginning to my list of lists. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I will stay tuned for the next episode of Lindsay's List. I am so glad you gave a detailed preview.

    ReplyDelete