Monday, March 8, 2010

Top 10 Things You Just Shouldn't Touch (or should sanitize immediately after if touching is necessary)

1. Railings of any kind but for some reason escalators seem to be the worst
2. Paper towel dispensers in restrooms
3. Menus
4. Salt and pepper shakers, ketchup bottles, and most importantly BBQ bottles (have you seen how people lick their fingers and
then go for the community BBQ bottles? Literally makes me sick watching this.)
5. Door handles (if they have a handicap button, you've got it made)
6. Student pencils (if you're a teacher, you'll understand this)
7. Student desks (same as above)
8. Bottom of your purse (just think of the places you set it)
9. Elevator buttons, especially in hospitals
10.Bottoms of shoes

2 comments:

  1. Definitly BBQ bottles!!! As soon as I saw the title to your blog I thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't changed a bit :) I am so glad I can now read your wisdom weekly! It will surely help me because I don't think in "germ" and I should :)

    ReplyDelete